Monday 17 August 2009

Launch of my applique kits and patterns

I'm so excited. I've launched my first patterns and kits. The cupcake, flower and sailing boat are three of my favourite designs. They are fusible-web applique, suitable for beginners as well as those with more experience, and are availabe as patterns or kits. They are very reasonably priced at £3 for the pattern or £5 for the kit and are can be bought from my website.



This cupcake can be used on so many things, cushions, table-runners, tea cosies or placemats.



The flower head I have used to make a really pretty cushion.


And can you just imagine sail boats on a pair of plain curtains for a young sailor?

These are all postcard-sized projects using fusible web applique. Suitable for the beginner, the designs can be used by those with more experience on other projects, a few listed above.

In the autumn they will be some christmas postcards ... watch this space.

Jenny

(Please note that kit fabric colours may be different from those shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment