Monday 17 August 2009

Hunters Star



Do you like this fabric? It is the French Farmhouse range. I want to make a Hunters Star quilt with it. I love the muted blues and creams, it's not overtly flowery, so my husband can't complain about it being girly, and I love the Hunters Star block and I think these colours would look good.

But ... it's so long since I bought these fat quarters, it's probably sold out. I have to go to my local quilt shop this week, and if it's still in, I'll buy some more.


Jenny

(Ahhhhhh .. I just cannot get the hang of formatting these posts)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I agree that your husband can't complain about that at all! It should not offend his manly sensabilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it too. I went to the local quilt shop today, and they have some of the fabric but not all of them, but they do have another range very similar, so I'm sure they can be mixed and matched. So the lesson today is .... buy it when it first comes in!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete