Monday 2 March 2009

This week

Last week I visited my local quilt shop Quilters Haven and my daughter fell in love with a kit there. It's of appliquéd puppies made from wool felt on a pieced background. I don't normally buy kits, but she twists me around her little finger. The background is pieced and this evening I will start to cut out the puppies.

I have also been working on an order I received a couple of weeks ago from Orford Country Market, where I am a producer. I sell cushions, quilts, and fabric postcards and I was asked to make some postcards as birds and flowers for a lady for her daughter's bedroom. The birds are finished and the flowers will be completed in a day or so's time. I will post a picture when they are done. This last Saturday I also sold a silk cushion, so I was a very happy Jenny for the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment